Pages

December 01, 2014

November Favourites







Hello guys, back again with another blog post, and this time it is November Favourites. 

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
I've been loving my one and only face- wash. It is an incredible product, and it does the job very well. It removes makeup, dirt and your face is fresh and healthier. 

Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
  This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types. I've been loving this product! 

Batiste Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo
It is an amazing product! Dry Shampoo is something I use on a day to day basis. It keeps my hair looking fresher longer and also adds a nice fragrance to my hair too. It is my must have product, especially for those with greasier hair, but also for those wanting to add a little volume. Hair feels gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara 
One thing I really like about this mascara is the large mascara wand I love big mascara wands so this is perfect for me! It’s comfortable to hold and the brush itself is a nice thick bristled tip, which gives your lashes an even, full coating. I personally love this mascara for an everyday look. It gives that volume to your lashes that you even don't need false lashes. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Since I've bought this palette, I've been loving it every day. It is a go to Makeup Look that you can create, and it's perfect for an everyday look. The shadows are perfect from day to night look, but what is more important it's a very good quality. I wrote a post and h you can read more about it here

Real Techniques Powder & Blush Brush
There comes my absolutely favourite brushes in the world. These two brushes changed my life for sure. Such a good quality, and you apply your product quick and even. The brushes are very soft, easy to wash, and they dry quickly. I also wrote a post about them, and you can read more about it here

That would be all for my November Favourites, and I hope you enjoyed my blog post.

What have you been loving recently? 

Nikoleta, xoxo

The Glitter Chic



20 comments:

Royal Wang said...

Oh sometimes i just do not know what to write and thanks for this post gives me inspiration ,

http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You're welcome my dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Senka Jasarevic said...

Sviđa mi se post veoma! Tvoj blog je veoma zanimljiv!!
Moj poslednji post: http://fashionfmd.blogspot.com/2014/12/where-danube-kisses-sky.html
Puno poljubaca

Nina Vracar said...

It s good visit my blog :)

http://nina-way.blogspot.com

Sonia Verardo said...

Bas sam uzivala citajuci post o tvojim favoritima! Imas super blog!
Svrati i ti do mog :)
Pusa iz Italije,
Sonia Verardo
http://www.trenchcollection.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hvala puno Senka!
Tvoj blog je isto odlican :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hvala puno draga! :)
Hocu, naravno.

Nikoleta, xoxo

Annie Dreyer said...

Those are such great products! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
xx
Annie
www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! Yes, of course no problem :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Kipi chuu said...

That Too Faced palette is absolutely gorgeous; perfect everyday nudes that you can also take to another level for a more bold look!
Lovely post! c: x

http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, I totally agree with you dear :)
Thank you!

Nikoleta, xoxo

i said...

I am in love with my Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream. Perfect for winter time :)

xox Ingrid of Style Prosciutto
www.styleprosciutto.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

That is interesting! I never tried Vichy. I will definitely purchase it :) Thank you :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Cécile L. said...

Great favorites! I'm also a big fan of bastiste's dry shampoo but have never tried out this one before. I'll try it out if I find it :) For the maybelline masacara, do u think it's better than The Rocket mascara (if u have tried it out before)?

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! This one is very good, I recommend to you! I still didn't try The Rocket Mascara, but I will try it out soon :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

mintmornings said...

Too bad we don't have Freeman products in Germany. At least not that I know. But their masks seem so interesting.

Mintmornings

http://mintmornings.blogspot.de/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes they are very good! Maybe you can order it online, check it out :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Sonja Disić said...

Koristila sam Freeman masku od minta i limuna i bila sam prezadovoljna! Posle toga sam išla par puta da je kupim, ali je nije bilo, na žalost :( Tako da ne znam da li su je povukli iz prodaje u Srbiji ili sam ja baksuz pa uvek naletim kad je nema :D

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Ja sam odusevljena sa Freeman maskom! :)
Ne znam da li ima da se naruci online, pogledaj :)