Pages

January 30, 2015

January 2015 Favourites


Hello beauties! Here I am with another blog post, and now it's time for the January Favorites. How is January almost over ??? I'm back in college now and settling back into a routine. Anyway, here's what I've been loving this month! This month I usually used more Make Up products, and I love them a lot. 
 
1. First thing first, I've been obsessed with the MaxFactor Lasting Performance in Natural Beige (106) Foundation - I love this foundation! It has a good coverage; it blends nicely on the skin and stays on all day. I've been using this for around 2 months now I haven't changed foundation since. It stays matte all day, but doesn't make my skin appear dry. I would definitely recommend this.

2. The second thing that I've been obsessed with is also the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Wild Instinct in Born To Be Wild  / Dark (303) - it's the perfect bronzer, I also contour with this, it looks very beautiful on the skin. A healthy-looking, summer bronze glow. 

3. Now let's talk about this blush Benefit Dandelion Blush - it's the perfect mauve and pinky blush. It shows up more pink on cooler skin tones, and it is peachier on warmer skin tones. It is an interesting combination because it is a cool pink with golden shimmer. This unique combination makes it wearable for people with both cool and warm under tones. I really love this blush. 

4. If you didn't found yet the perfect drugstore mascara, here you have it, it's Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara. I noticed that it does add volume to my lashes and it even lengthens it by a bit, which is something I can appreciate because my lashes are so tiny. I usually apply a coat on my lashes and there’s already a notable difference but sometimes if I’m feeling it, I apply a thin second coat on my lashes. There are times when I go crazy and use this after a lash primer, my lashes turn out amazing and super noticeable. It's long-lasting and easy to apply! 

5. Last but not least it's Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I've been using this cleansing water so much lately. The product works using Micells, which are basically little magnets that capture impurities, make-up and sebum on your skin. What I really like about the product is you don’t have to rub and pull at your skin, you just swipe it across your face gently and the Micells do the rest. Just call me the Micellan Woman, okay! :)




    

                                                     What have been your favourites ?


                                                                     Nikoleta, xoxo.
                                                                    The Glitter Chic


24 comments:

Sonja Disić said...

I ja koristim Garnierovu micelarnu vodu, meni je super... Volim sve Garnierove proizvode za negu i čišćenje lica, imam njihov i piling, gel, kremu, bb kremu...svašta nešto :)
I veliki Like za ostale favorite :)

soniacreazzione.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I ja isto obozavam Garnier! Hvala puno draga :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

paapatya said...

I love your blog design and I think I will buy that cleaning water from Garnier as soon as possible.

www.paapatya.blogspot.de

glitter glamgirl said...

Rocket maskara je jedna od mojih omiljenih i mogu da je uporedim i sa mnogo skupljim maskarama. Dandelion rumenilo zelim da probam vec duze vreme zato sto boja izgleda bas nezno i prirodno :)

sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks dear! :) You better do, you will be amazed by this micellar water!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I meni se mnogo svidja ova maskara! Probaj i ovaj rumenilo, mnogo ce ti se svidjet :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Fashion said...

Super proizvodi :) Ja sam imala,i imam još ovaj Max Factor puder ali mi nikako ne odgovara,izbacuju mi prištići od njega,inače super post♥

pogledaj i moj blog ako želiš:http://nikifashionn.blogspot.com/ :-)♥

Kirsty Leigh said...

I love the Garnier Micellar water its super gentle... i really want to try the Dandelion Blush though thats sounds beautiful! xxx

KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hvala draga! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I love it too! :) You should try the Dandelion Blush, it's really pretty!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Glitter Snowflake said...

Garnierova micelarna je super, meni je to prva micelarna koju sam probala i ne planiram mjenjati jer mi bas odgovara :)

glitter glamgirl said...

Ponovo ja :) Posto mi se bas dopao tvoj blog nominovala sam te za Liebster award i vise informacija mozes da nadjes ovde: http://sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/2015/02/first-actual-award-or-tag-liebster.html
Javi mi ako odgovoris na ova pitanja bas bih volela da vidim taj post
Xx
http://sparklygoddess.blogspot.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Drago mi je! :) I meni se isto veoma svidja!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hocu, hvala draga! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Chloe Wood said...

I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, you can check it out here, http://blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html have a nice day x

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Just Britt said...

The Benefit blush sounds so lovely! I definitely want to try it!
I love your blog!!
Cheers, Britt
www.justbritt.co

Lisa Tran said...

Ooh the cleansing water sounds like an awesome product! I'll need to add that to my list! I've been loving ColourPop eye shadows and lippie stix, and liquid lipsticks this month! :)

-Lisa
everydayelevated.blogspot.com

readingthefineprint said...

Dobar izbor, baš volim ovo rumenilo, mnogo je lepo i neutralno. Jedino ne volim nešto Maybelline maskare jer se na mojim trepavicama trune, jedino njihova One by one Volum' express Satin black može da prodje da mi se ne istruni.

http://www.beautyfineprint.com/

Shalay B. said...

great post! I need to try the Maybeline Mascara

Shalay,
itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Liquid lipsticks are my fave too! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hvala puno! :) Nisam nikad probala tu maskaru, ali ova meni odgovara najvise :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You should do that :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.