Pages

January 27, 2015

MAC Mocha Blush







I like to call MAC Mocha Blush my little hidden treasure.
It is one of those shades you would easily bypass at a counter yet should you swatch it I can almost guarantee you will walk away with a pan firmly in your clutches.
Why? It is the perfect rosy brown pink that flatters nearly all complexions and due to it being a soft matte finish it is ageless and won't highlight any flawless. 
MAC list their Mocha blush as a"soft plum pink" which I would agree with to some degree as it does have a slight blue undertone - not enough that it will be problematic for most skin tones but it is present none the less. In my opinion MAC Mocha is a dusty almost deep pink shade that has a slight cool toned bronze leaning - I like it somewhat to Benefit Dallas only this is far more flattering on the skin and of course shimmer free. The other point I'd like to make is that this applies much deeper than the shade the pan suggests - if applied with a heavy hand it can look a little red in tone. I would like to say MAC Mocha will suit all skin tones but that may be me over stretching, it could garner a little ashen on those with a deeper complexion. However if you are light to medium deep this is a shade I recommend you invest in.
Here in this photo you can see how it looks on the skin. I really love it! 



MAC do matte blushes rather well - they are beautifully pigmented, soft to the touch and don't cake or highlight flaws on the skin. Rather they give the skin a natural flush of colour that wears well (up to 9 hours with a primer on my oily skin) that looks soft and does not settle into my enlarged pores. Despite being a silky soft texture there is no issue with product fall out nor pigmentation. At £18 this isn't cheap but it is the one MAC blush that I have repurchased time and time not to mention I wear it all year long. Like I said it is is a little hidden treasure in amongst the countless blush offerings. To try it is to love it!



Do you love Mac cosmetics? Which blush do you like the most?


Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic

27 comments:

Jessie Clayton said...

I've only ever tried Mac lipsticks but I love them! Perhaps I should try out some other products too, this blush does look very nice!

Taylor Mayed

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I love Mac lipsticks too! You should try this blush definitely! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Marjolein Spil said...

OMG you look so pretty! I have been looking for a blush like that, so it will definitely go on my wishlist. I only have one Mac Blush at the moment and that is Frankly Scarlet. Very bright and red, but I love it. I am more a Mac lipstick and eyeshadow addict haha!

X Marjolein
http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

Karoline Sæbø said...

The rouge looks lovely. And the other makeup too! I think I'm gonna try that rouge!

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much dear! :) You should try this one out definitely! I love Mac :D

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Arnella Kajtezovic said...

I love mac, especially obsessing over their powder blush in love cloud.

Elena Satine

Millie Kate said...

I have nominated you for the inspirational Blogger Award . More information on my blog .

Millie-Kate.blogspot.co.uk

Xxxx

Luvleen B said...

The blush looks great, and you look beautiful :) x

extantmind.blogspot.com

Anastasia Bakay said...

Very nice!
Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know if you’re up for it :)

Anastasia
astbakay.blogspot.ru

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Never tried that one, but I will soon :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you!! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! :)
Yes of course!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

My Misters Mrs. said...

Girl you are STUNNING! I love your blog! New Follower!

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

So are you, my dear! Love your blog too :) Thanks for following me!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

cutie03xx said...

this blush is gorgeous! I need to get it next time I'm in mac!

http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It really is :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Indre Kilimaite said...

Wow, you are so pretty! Loving the shade of this blush too :) x

www.curvyliciousme.com

Lisa Tran said...

This is a beautiful shade on you - I'll need to check this out as well! Yes - I do enjoy MAC products, but they can be a bit pricey (especially when you're unemployed!) I love me a good matte blush! Thanks for the recommendation!

-Lisa
everydayelevated.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes Mac is the brand that is pricey, and Yes I agree with you! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Beauty Follower said...

Looks great on you!
I am a big fan of MAC's blushes too :)

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Alexandra V said...

MAC, my favorite, love this blush, and you look stunning :))

xoxo
-A

http://withinstalovealex.blogspot.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Chloe Wood said...

This colour looks gorgeous on you, hmm might have to buy this myself ;) blondxzilla.blogspot.com xx