Pages

February 24, 2015

Avon Clearskin Foaming Cleanser



Hello guys! Here is what I’ve been loving lately for my skin. I never tried something from Avon, but I decided to give it a try this foaming cleanser. I’ve been using my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I can't say good enough word about this product, because it's simply the best. I have to try another one, and that’s why I chose this one from Avon.
Clears up acne pimples and helps prevent new blemishes. USE: Wet hands and face with warm water. Squeeze an appropriate amount of product onto wet hands. Lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion, and leave on for 30 seconds. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. May be used once a day. If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Foams away makeup and impurities. Leaves skin looking brighter, softer, and perfectly clean. Quite a little is required for a single wash. I usually press 3/4th part of the white cap/nozzle provided and enough product is discharged that easily takes care of my face/neck and hands.  The bottle is plastic, and the cap/nozzle is quite unique and easy-to-operate kind.  The nozzle is itself covered with a transparent plastic cap for extra durability and complete packaging is extremely travel friendly. I have been using it twice a day and even in this cold and dry weather, it leaves my face squeaky clean without any stretchy or dry skin.
I really like this one; my skin is so much better after using more than a month. If you have oily to combination skin, you should definitely try this one.


Have you tried this foaming cleanser yet? How do you like it?

Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic



14 comments:

Chloe Wood said...

Loved this post! So quick and easy to get an idea of the product xx
blondxzilla.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you dear!! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Beauty Blogette said...

Ovu pjenu nisam isprobala jer nije za moj tip kože, ali zvuči vrlo dobro. Drago mi je da si zadovoljna kupljenim. :)

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Hvala draga puno! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Furore Editor said...

I have allergy on avon products, but it sounds great!

Take a look at young designers' fashion show on Furore Magazine

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is great, you should try this one, maybe you will not have allergy! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Katja - Viva la vida blog said...

Lovely bloggie!

Maybe we can follow each other and keep on supporting? :)

I'm a makeup addict too! :D

Adela Acanski said...

Nisam isprobala ovu penu ali njihove druge stvari (masku i neku kremu, cini mi se) jesam, i bas sam zadovoljna :)

http://www.adelaacanski.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks darling! :)

Of course we can!!!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I ja sam prezadovoljna! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

readingthefineprint said...

Nominovala sam te za Liebster award, možeš ovde da pročitaš o čemu se radi:
http://www.beautyfineprint.com/2015/03/liebster-award-get-to-know-me-better.html

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Aimee said...

Great review, sounds like a fab cleanser! x

The Belle Narrative

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It really is! Thanks darling! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.