Pages

March 03, 2015

Rimmel Natural Bronzer 026 Sun Kissed





Hello my Lovelies! Hope your having a good day! Last month I really enjoyed this Sun Kissed Bronzer from Rimmel. It gives you that sun kissed gorgeous look, even its still winter, and I’m very pail right now, so I really needed a good drugstore bronzer! I definitely found it now!

Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sun kissed 026) it comes in a round plastic pan with transparent cover. Details, shade and ingredients are mentioned on the back. Packaging is okay, just like any other Rimmel powder product.
I am glad I got this one. This is a perfect shade for my natural complexion and neutral tone. It doesn’t look orange at all.  In fact, it blends so perfectly into my skin that you will just notice a subtle sheen (not shimmer) on my cheeks, but you won’t see the color at all. I love the shade so much that I would use it for future reference to buy other bronzers. It is a very fine powder with golden shimmer in it. Shimmer particles are very fine and give a glowing appearance to skin. I wear it most often in daytime and it looks nice even in daylight. I apply it with a large fluffy brush. Fall out is very less and it applies very smoothly on cheeks.
The bronzer is, as you can see, a nice print. I like it, and no more than logical that they use a sun as print.  Sun kissed bronzer gives you that feeling that you still have a tan picked up.
Rimmel says that the bronzer is waterproof. This course I tested!
I throw water in my face, than there was still my bronzer. I thought, I thought at first it was not as waterproof, but then I took a white towel over my face and Gosh what was that brown! Without that I had noticed, there was still so much great product on my face. Rimmel also claims "It stays up to 10 hours.” I want to confirm that: to me sometimes even longer!
Since I am a beginner in using bronzer and contouring products, I like this bronzer.  I can use it again and again to practice and I don’t have to worry about running out of it. Also, I love particularly this shade and I would repurchase it if I had to just because of the shade.


Have you tried this bronzer? How have you liked it so far?

Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic



12 comments:

Katie Z said...

This looks lovely!

Lovely blog and review. x

Katie Loves ~ A Fashion & Beauty Blog.

Follow on Bloglovin' ~ 'Katie Loves'

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you Katie! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Diana Cloudlet said...

I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you for the kind words! :)
I love your blog too, you are so talented! Love your PHOTOS, they are very professional!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Yourbeautyscript Blogger said...

Hi Nikoleta! I am quiet pale so use a bronzer all year round :) this one sound great for a drugstore bronzer! Since I am loving your blog I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can read more about it on my blog :) and I'm following on bloglovin etc! :) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

http://yourbeautyscript.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Emily Hannah said...

This looks a really nice product but think I would have to go lighter x
han // emandhan xo

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It really is! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Rebecca Turner said...

Seems like a lovely sun kissed bronze! A little too dark for me, I'm as pale as a ghost :( Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is also available in other shades, so you can find the perfect shade for your skin as well! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Indre Kilimaite said...

Greta review! Sounds like a really good product! I might give it a go xx

www.curvyliciousme.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.