Pages

April 28, 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review







Hi my loves,

Today I'm doing a review of the NEW Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit Cosmetics. I've been using this mascara for a few months now and all I can say is WOW! I'm seriously so impressed with the formula of this mascara, it's like a super-curling mascara. The innovative patent pending hook design of the wand hooks, lifts and curls my lashes giving them an amazing wide-open eye look. Since it has this amazing curling effect you don't need to curl your lashes anymore which is awesome because I hate curling my lashes; so I can finally say goodbye to the dreaded eyelash curler. Speaking of curlers, the brush was molded after hair curlers hence the name Roller Lash; clever right? The wand has these tiny hooks that grab onto your lashes, which is how it's able to lift and curl your lashes- basically a roller for your lashes!

Benefit Cosmetics is known for their amazing mascaras and adorable packaging and they definitely didn't let us down with the new Roller Lash Mascara. I'm obsessed with the mascara and I'm also obsessed with the packaging. It has a sleek black tube with the mascara name written in a pale orange/pinkish color with a cute cursive font and then the handle part has this diamond texture in the same pale orange/pinkish color.

This mascara is perfect for all types of lashes! Yes girl, I'm not playing, it really is! I have very short, barley there kind of lashes but after using this mascara my lashes look amazing! I haven't been wearing false lashes because I love how long this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I think it's really the power of the curl that gives the illusion of longer lashes, and I've been testing this mascara out for a while now and I can confidently say that this mascara can hold a curl for 12 hours!!! Insane right?!
Overall, I definitely recommend trying out this mascara. Check out their website to get your hands on this hot new product; Roller Lash Mascara. I'm interested to hear your guys' thoughts, have you tried this mascara yet? If so, share your thoughts in the comments below! I can't wait to read them! Thanks so much for stopping by to read my review, hope you found it helpful and if you have any more questions about this mascara feel free to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!




Have you tried this mascara yet?


Nikoleta,xoxo.

The Glitter Chic



17 comments:

Millie Kate said...

This product looks amazing everything about it is so pretty .
http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

Millie Kate said...

You have such an amazing blog by the way - I you are a great blogger . I have loved reading your blog at the moment xx

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes it really is!
Thank you girl, it means a lot to me!! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Linda Libra Loca said...

I haven't been a fan of Benefits mascaras so far, but if you recommend it, I´ll maybe give it a go.

LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

Alexandra Tsirimokou said...

I've heard so many good things about this mascara, I really need to check it out :) you have a lovely blog! New follower x

alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You should try this one, it is really amazing! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You should definitely, it is amazing! :)
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Yourbeautyscript Blogger said...

Hi! everything that Benefit makes is sooo pretty and temptive, heard so many good review on this mascara I might end up picking it up myself!

x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤

http://yourbeautyscript.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It's a great mascara, you should try this one! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

This looks amazing! xx


TOPCOAT - FASHION BLOG

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is amazing!! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Artdicted 2 said...

Every blogger loves this mascara, maybe I should try it too (;
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You definitely should! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Natalie Ann said...

I wasn't a fan of Benefit's They're Real mascara but this one made up for it :)

Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes totally! It's great!! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Indre Kilimaite said...

Love love love this! I finished one tube already! haha
Maybelline Lash Sensation is a dupe of this mascara, which I think it's even better and a lot cheaper too xx

www.curvyliciousme.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Me too, haha! :)
Yes totally!! I agree with you :-)

Nikoleta, xoxo.