Pages

May 27, 2015

Chanel LAIT CONFORT Creamy Cleansing Milk



Hello my beauties,
Hope your having a great day! I’m back know finally, I finished my exam, and I feel so good and ready to be able to write more blog posts. I was also thinking about to film a tutorial of my every day makeup? What do you think guys? I am thinking to start doing videos on Youtube! J

I love starting my day and cleanse my face in the morning with Chanel Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk: an ultra-gentle milk cleanser and makeup remover for dry or sensitive skin with the de-polluting power of Tulip Tree Extract and the hydrating properties of Arum Lily Extract. The non-drying formula thoroughly and comfortably cleanses, soothes and tones, with deep moisturizing effects. 
How to use: Apply morning and evening to face and neck, using fingers or a cotton pad. Massage until milk becomes silky. Rinse off or remove with cotton pad or tissue.

I am addicted to the gentle fragrance, it smells luxurious. I also enjoy the silky texture as it glides on my face, I feel that my skin is very soft afterwards.
I’m almost done with my first bottle. Just picked up my second bottle recently too! Retails online at US$45.00 for 5 fl. oz.





Have you tried this cleansing milk? How do you like it?


Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic

8 comments:

Shannon said...

If you want to do YouTube videos you should! Its a fun use of time if you find yourself to be a little bored!

~shannon
www.lameliving.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I am thinking about that! I would love to! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Maireem Maneje said...

Seems like such a great product :) Love your review :)

www.maireem.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It really is! Thank you girl! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Oly Shamrik said...

I bet this feels really good on the skin!
If you feel enthusiastic about YouTube tutorials, go for it, find your voice!:)

Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
http://tlvbirdie.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes it really feels!
Thank you so much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

Linda Libra Loca said...

I haven't tried much of Chanels skincare, but I´d love to some day.

LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You should this cleansing milk is amazing! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.