Pages

June 19, 2015

Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette







Hello my beauties,
Hope your having an amazing day. Today I am working, but of course I wouldn’t miss to post another blog post. I tried a new palette that I bought recently, and it is amazing, love it!
I recently bought this ‘Absolute’ palette by Catrice, it is from the new collection. They have 4 different palettes in the ‘absolute’ collection; I went for Absolute Rose, a palette with soft matte and rose shades.
The packaging looks, except for the name, exactly the same as the Absolute Nude one. It’s a simple, small palette with a clear lid. The palette has 6 different shades and also comes with a sponge applicator and brush. There are some mattes, but also some lovely shiny colors in it.
The shades are perfect for lighter skin tones. The size of the pans is perfect if you ask me. They are not too big and not too small. The palette contains 6 gram of product. The first three colors look a lot alike if you ask me. The last three shades are great to add some definition in your look.
Where the first three shades looked the same in the palette, here you can see that they don’t. The first two are great to use as a matte highlighter and the third shade is a lovely pink/brown shade. The other three shades are also very pretty. All six colors have great pigmentation, are very soft and easy to blend. But because they are so soft they can be a little bit too powdery so make sure to tap off your brush!
I really like the palette and I think it’s great to make a soft, daily look with. The only thing that I didn’t like is the quality of the brush, it’s a little hard to work with and I can’t use it to blend the colors. But besides that, the palette is perfect! I bought mine for €4,99.




Have you tried this palette? What are some of your thoughts?



Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic

 


36 comments:

Veebz Boo said...

I haven't tried this palette, but it looks so pretty! I love matte, bronzy, rose gold shades, so this looks perfect. It reminds me a little of my Naked3 palette, but just a little smaller.

- www.veebzboo.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is perfect! The shades are very beautiful! Yes it reminds me too! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

jadiee bevan said...

Wow great post !!
your blog is gawjus !!

would mean so much to if you commented your thoughts on my new video

Mydresscollection

have a wonderful day
Jade

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you so much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Adela Acanski said...

Beautiful post!

http://www.adelaacanski.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Maireem Maneje said...

Love the rosy colors! <3

www.maireem.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yaas, me too! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Eden Mint said...

Love the neutral colors, great share!

http://www.mintnotion.com

VIENNA WEDEKIND said...

I really like subtle colors for summer so this palette really looks good to me!

Love, Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

Chloe Wood said...

These are gorgoeus colours, I really want to try it out
Chloe xxx
http://blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks my dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, me too! It is perfect for summer time! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes they are! Perfect for the summer! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Samio Renelda said...

I really dislike those eyeshadow brushes also. They often comewith palette but I find them pretty useless too. The shadows look like great shades though, so I guess as long as you have a decent brush of your own to hand all is good. :)

Samio
www.samio.co.uk

TBN Blog said...

This palette looks so lovely! Great review :) x

The Belle Narrative

Marjolein Spil said...

Catrice always has the best products! I have the nude version of this palette and I really like it! This looks amazing too!

X Marjolein
http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

May Cho said...

Ooh, it looks so pretty! Would love to see you create a look with it!

May x | THE MAYDEN

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, me too! I totally agree with you, but another good brush will do the work for these eyeshadows :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, I agree with you! :) I would like to try that one too!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes :) I will soon!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Trina Dabandan said...

wow lovely shades!!

♥ www.hernameistrina.com ♥

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yeap :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Antonella said...

Very nice post:)))
xoxo
Antonella
beautylove7694.blogspot.com

Carina G. said...

I really want to try this palette !
xoxo,

atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

sleeping said...

haven't tried it but I think I will! thanks for sharing xx

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thanks very much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is amazing! You should! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

You are welcome! You should try this one :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Georgiana Teglas said...

This looks like such a gorgeous palette. Unfortunately we don`t have this brand in the UK, but I think weirdly enough, they have it home in Romania, so I`ll definitely check their products out on my next holiday.

http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

It is gorgeous! Ah, that is so annoying, but when you go on your next holiday you should definitely check them out :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Rebecca said...

This looks beautiful, the quality of the brush wouldn't bother me as you could always use a different brush :) just such a shame they don't sell this where I live!

Rebecca Coco

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I am in love with this palette, it is a great quality though! Maybe you can try to find it online and order it :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Mia said...

Haven't tried this fine but my sister have the Absolute Nude and it's fine. :)

monica hein said...

Gosh such beautiful palette! : )