Pages

July 10, 2015

My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes








Hello my lovelies,
Hope your having an amazing summer! With summer around the corner I thought I would share some of my go-to summer nail polish shades. Personally I love bright colours for summer especially on my toes.

The latest addition to my ever-growing nail polish collection is a gorgeous neon plum colour, called DJ Play That Song. I love, love, love how super bright this polish is, personally I prefer it on my toes but it looks equally as good on my hands.
The reddish pink shade above, Essie Watermelon, is a flirty and fun shade perfect for summer. It is a deliciously refreshing juicy red polish, much like the beautiful, sweet, ripe flesh of watermelon.
Last but not least is an old favourite, Tangerine, also by Essie. This zesty orange-red polish is so pretty and yes as you may know, I am slightly obsessed with coral or orangy colours, so this is a firm favourite.
There are many more beautiful summery colours available but these are a few of my favourites and colours I consider to be summer essentials.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, it was short but I said it all about these nail polishes, which I really enjoy wearing them every single day.




What are your favourite nail polishes? Any recommendation for a new color?


Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic

28 comments:

Karoline Sæbø said...

I like all three of them! If a store around here take in one or more of those I will definitely buy :) Essie nail polishes have such a nice quality.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, I agree with you totally, great quality!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Kat Whimsy said...

DJ Play that Song is right up my street. I love purples, and this one is stunning. On my list it goes!

Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

bryony grace said...

That purple shade is so gorgeous, I want it! Purple's are definitely my favourite colour to wear! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Love it too, great color for the summer!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

I agree with you! Mine too! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Emily Hannah said...

Such gorgeous shades with fun names! I'm loving baby pink nails at the moment x
han // em&han xo

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yaas, me too! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Emily said...

I love summer nails and these are great picks! My favorite right now is Essie Pret a Surfer!

xoxo Emily
http://www.ditchtheheels.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! I love that one too!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

monica hein said...

Essie is my favorite nail polish brand :) lovely choices

Perla Sanchez said...

These shades are beautiful! I really want to try DJ play that song. :D

http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! Mine too!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes they are, also great quality!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Trina D said...

love the essie madmoiselle :)


www.hernameistrina.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Me too! It is such a pretty color!

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Beauty Editer said...

Beautiful post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


kisses;
BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

TBN Blog said...

Love these - such gorgeous shades! x

The Belle Narrative

Adela Acanski said...

Lovely post dear! Nice
Have a great Sunday <3

http://www.adelaacanski.com/

Maria Colon said...

I love Essie nail polishes in general but that Watermelon color looks amazing!!!
-Maria
in1997.blogspot.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes they are, especially for the summer! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you very much! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes, that is my favourite too! Love it! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.

Hilary Young said...

Love the colours, thanks for sharing you have a great blog hope you post soon:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

kisses

http://www.theclosetelf.com/

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Thank you my dear! Yes we can :)

Artdicted 2 said...

Play that song is just so pretty!
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com

Nikoleta Ljuljduraj said...

Yes love it! :)

Nikoleta, xoxo.